Featured Other Insurance

Other Insurance IconOther Insurance Offered by JK South Insurance Inc.

Florida is a beautiful state to live or work. The sandy beaches and the tropical climate make your life exciting every day. Whether you are cruising down the road in your 1969 Camaro or finding a new condo for the summer months, there is a lot to offer in the Sunshine State. What residents need to consider when it comes to condos, rental homes, motorcycles, classic cars, and RV's is that these places and things need protection from hazards that stem from accidents, liability, and natural disasters.

Classic Car, RV, and Motorcycle

It is against the law to drive without some car insurance, and it must be enough to cover minimum property damage liability and personal injury protection. You need to be protected and be prepared in case you are involved in an accident. Although, insurance works differently with alternative auto insurance.

A classic car may have to meet specific requirements but will be guaranteed to be supplied with replacement parts and insured on an agreed upon value since a classic vehicle does not depreciate typically. Our agents can help you determine if your car meets these qualifications.

RV insurance guarantees that not only your vehicle will be protected, but the contents inside and the guests you may have riding along with you. It is important to have extra liability insurance since an RV can be used for many things such as vacationing and can provide a living situation for some.

Motorcycle insurance is important because riders are more likely to be injured in an accident. This type of insurance works almost the same as standard auto insurance. Ask our agents for the definition of a motorcycle in case you are confused if your vehicle is in this category.

Condo and Renters

There are different property insurance policies at JK South Insurance Inc. that will protect your family and other belongings. Your condo insurance policy may cover certain aspects of your unit but may not include others. This can be the same for a rental home or apartment.

A Florida condo or rental property may have coverage from a landlord or HOA policy, but this will not protect your belongings from loss. With an insurance package that includes renters or condo insurance, you can make sure that the inside of your unit or rental space is protected from damages sustained from vandalism, theft, fire, and more.

JK South Insurance Inc. can work with you to protect your belongings and will provide many options when it comes to getting a policy. It is important to let your agent know about valuable items in your condo or rental home as well to make sure that the insurance has the proper coverage to replace these items.

Contact us

Contact JK South Insurance Inc. in Florida today and get a quote and advice on any insurance policy that you may be looking to purchase. Our agents can work with you to put together a policy that suits your needs and situation. Reach out to us for any questions you may have.